Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm floating on air and have been since Sunday night; Why? Well, lets rewind to Saturday. Saturday I had a very important audition. I auditioned for A-3! Some of you know what I'm talking about for those of you who don't, let me elaborate. A-3 is the company class at the Springer Theatre Academy. The company class puts a show together in two weeks, and than performs it for two weeks. It is the oldest most experienced group at the academy, and it is an honor to be a part of this hardworking group of amazing people.
I auditioned with a group of about 13 kids. The audition itself was loads of fun. It's always fun to see my friends after so long, not to mention playing theater games with them. We bounced around, laughed, performed, and generally had a good time.
Than we went home, and the dreaded wait began. Sunday morning I went to church, enjoyed a missionary's slide show of the work that's being done in Uruguay, and Suriname, and than kept nursery for the morning service. I came home, changed clothes, ate lunch, and went to the library. Anything to keep myself busy. When we got home from the library we did our devotion with Dad.
It was during devotions that phone kept ringing. Our phone never rings on Sunday night, it never rings on Sunday period. However, the one night I'm waiting for a phone call it rings thirty times (A.K.A. three times). I kept giving Mom this look, "Is it for me?" Than she would shake her head. Ughhhh, the agony. Than finally Jennifer Adams calls and says, "Welcome to A-3!"
I didn't know what to say. "Thank you, oh my gosh, wow. I can't believe it." You get the idea. Ever since that night I've been on cloud nine. I have to keep telling myself it's for real. I can't wait till we start this summer! Summer couldn't come fast enough.~Louly
P.S.
For those of you who are interested in knowing who all is in A-3 here's the list. Oh and the show is Bambi.

A-3

1. Lisa Anders

2. Jasmin Anderson

3. Nicole Broach

4. Melissa Cone

5. Mary Lou Garcia

6. Ashley Jay

7. Victoria Leggett

8. Cameron McCarty

9. Stephanie Reeves

10. Dylan Stephan

11. Scott Valentine

12. Alex Willis

~Louly

No comments:

Post a Comment